Thursday 14 December 2017

Baby 1st Christmas Card


I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with red card and then red and white gingham card and white embossed card. I embossed the white card with a Crafts Too embossing folder. I added satin ribbon where the gingham paper and embossed paper meet. I die cut the Mr & Mrs Claus using Tonic dies and paper pieced them. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a Presscut oval die from a nesting set. I completed my card with Tonic Nuvo drops

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

eclecticellapu #Dec - festive (unlimited)
craftingfromtheheart #187 - anything goes (3/3)*
avenue613 #204 - anything goes option Christmas/Winter (4/8)*
christmascardsallyearround #Dec - anything goes (4/8)*
crazychallenge #263 - Christmas is coming (4/4)*
pennys #359 - anything goes (2/3)
craftygalscorner #153 - anything goes (2/2)*
inspirationdestination #140 - anything goes (unlimited)







3 comments:

  1. Cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR December challenge, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Becky. Love the design. Thank you for joining our December challenge at Eclectic Ellapu. Be sure to join us in February for our first 2018 challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete